Posted on March 27, 2013 by Dan Blank
I am excited to announce my second ebook to help writers grow and engage their audience online: A Writer’s Guide to Social Media.
Social media has empowered writers to develop an audience for their books in incredible new ways. What’s more, you can leverage social media to develop an audience years before you even publish your book.
After working with hundreds of writers to help them develop and engage their audiences on social media, I am now offering my best advice in an ebook. I guarantee that this ebook will jumpstart your own efforts, whether you are new to social media, or trying to revitalize your existing social media channels.
In this ebook, I focus on helping you:
- Understand exactly how social media can help you grow and engage and audience for your writing.
- Determine which social networks are right for you.
- Learn how to craft updates and content that reflects your voice, and attracts your target audience.
- How to manage it all.
For a limited time, I am offering two bonuses if you purchase the ebook today:
- Social Media Planning Worksheets to help you create and manage your social media presence.
- Social Media Basics video tutorial of my best advice from the ebook.
All of this is included in the price of the ebook: $29.99. To get the ebook and these bonuses, grab them today:
A Writer’s Guide to Social Media covers the topics that I have found to be most critical to authors today. Here is a look at the table of contents:
This ebook, the bonus worksheets and video are guaranteed to supercharge your blog. If you aren’t completely satisfied within 30 days, I am offering a 100% money-back guarantee. There is literally no risk.
To get the ebook, plus the bonus worksheets and video, grab them here now for $29.99:
What you receive:
- A Writer’s Guide to Social Media (70+ page PDF ebook)
- Bonus: Social Media Planning Worksheets (20 page PDF)
- Bonus: Social Media Basics video (25 minute video)
My name is Dan Blank, and I help writers build their platforms, and work with publishers to grow their online communities. I have worked with hundreds of writers to help them develop the skills they need to build and engage their audiences. I have taught courses for Writer’s Digest and Mediabistro, and spoken at many of the major publishing and writing conferences. For my full background, please check out my bio and LinkedIn profile.
Brands I have worked with:
Events I have spoken at: