Studio Time is an intensive one-day workshop where we work together to solve a specific problem that is holding you back.
To be the first to know about upcoming Studio Time sessions, please add your name to the wait list:
How Studio Time Works
In this one-day live virtual workshop, you will work directly with me and a small group of writers and artists. This is a virtual workshop — you can do this from wherever you are. I call in from my Studio, and throughout the day, we engage in three ways:
- 10am – 11am ET: You join me and a small group of other writers and artists on a live video/audio chat. I answer your questions, we dig into roadblocks, and I give you an assignment. We will use a tool called Zoom to chat, you can access this via your computer or phone.
- 11am – 2pm ET: You work on an assignment and stay connected with me and the group to get questions answered and stay accountable. We will use a private Slack group for this, using text to stay connected during this time of day. You can access Slack via your computer or phone as well.
- 2pm – 4pm ET: I will schedule a 10 minute one-on-one coaching session with you to review your work and answer your questions. During this two-hour period, you will be able to listen in to my coaching sessions with others in the group. You will learn as much from listening to other peoples’ critique as to your own.
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday: You will continue to have access to the Slack room to share progress with other writers and artists in the group.
By the end of the day, you will have made clear progress on your work, and have made powerful connections to me and other motivated writers and artists.
Prior Studio Time, you will receive:
- A video lecture from me where I share all you need to know so that Studio Time is about engaging with me and other writers and artists in the group.
- Pre-work to ensure you are 100% prepared to make real progress during Studio Time.
- Access to our private Slack group so that you are ready to go the moment Studio Time begins.
About Dan Blank
Dan Blank is the founder of WeGrowMedia, where he helps writers and artists share their stories and grow their audience.
He is the author of the book Be the Gateway: A Practical Guide to Sharing Your Creative Work and Engaging an Audience.
He has worked with hundreds of individuals, and amazing organizations who support creative people such as Penguin Random House, Sesame Workshop, Hachette Book Group, , Workman Publishing, J. Walter Thompson, Abrams Books, Writers House, The Kenyon Review, Writer’s Digest, Library Journal, and many others.
Dan’s work has been featured by Poet’s & Writers magazine, the National Endowment for the Arts, Professional Artist magazine, and 99u.