Susan Danziger Founder and CEO of DailyLit.com, and the organizer of The Publishing Point Meetups. We discuss topics including:
- A behind the scenes look at both DailyLit and The Publishing Point.
- Why she believes in the value of in-person meetups, and bringing together publishing outsides and insiders.
- The feedback she received from publishers when DailyLit first launched – their apprehension and fear of “disruption.”
- The challenge that large publishers face in supporting legacy systems, a large employee base and significant real estate holdings.
- That publishers need to lead with technology, not follow.
You can watch the full interview by clicking the play button below:
[flowplayer src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/WeGrowMediaInterviews/SusanDanziger.mov' width=640 height=375]
You can find Susan in the following places:
Thanks so much to Susan for taking the time to chat!