Sometimes I feel like even my mom doesn’t know how I spend my days. So, I thought I would share a recap of what I am working on this Fall. Also, this is a place for me to express how INCREDIBLY GRATEFUL I am to so so so many people for allowing me to be a part of these wonderful projects. Here is how I am spending my days with writers and publishers:
- Launching my Author Entrepreneur course, which starts next week.
- I just book two private in-person workshops for publishing clients.
- I am teaching Blogging 101, an online course for Writer’s Digest that I have been doing for about a year now.
- I am about to launch a new course for Writer’s Digest: Social Media 101.
- Writing an article for Digital Book World.
- The Fall session of my Build Your Author Platform course starts this week, I’m so excited to work with a brand new group of writers!
- Working on TWO brand new partnerships around online courses, each focused on different markets.
- I’m creating a webinar for Writer’s Digest.
- I am recording new video interviews that I am SO EXCITED about. I am doing two of these a week.
- Plus… regular client work, and discussions with some potential new publishing and writing clients.
For speaking engagements, a few things are coming up:
- I’ll be doing a guest lecture at NYU.
- Self-Publishing Book Expo – I’ll be speaking about building an audience for your work.
- Writer’s Digest Conference – I’ll be have one session plus be on a panel. Still working out specifics.
- Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators (SCWBI) – I’ll be speaking at a chapter event.
- ***crossing my fingers**** I submitted a proposal to speak at the 2012 Tools of Change conference with Jane Friedman. We will find out if we were accepted in November. I would LOVE to be a part of this event. ***knocking on wood***
Okay – it feels good to write all of that out. Back to drinking some Yerba Mate, listening to some tunes, and getting to work! And of course: let me know how else I can help YOU!