While a spontaneous trip can be an adventure, a serious endeavor like your creative life needs a roadmap. Without it, you could be wasting precious time and creative productivity without realizing the satisfaction or the results you deserve.
Stop struggling alone with your creative work.
Experience the creative clarity to be productive, and the true connection to your audience you dream about.
I have developed a step-by-step system that solves the common pitfalls tripping up most people as they pursue their creative dreams.
The Mastermind is for you if you are ready to have:
- A clear picture of your life priorities and where your creative activities fit
- A mental picture of your ideal creative life and how to make it happen
- A personal creative mission statement
- Knowledge about what motivates you and why
- An understanding of what holds your back and how to overcome those challenges
- Focus on one project where you will spend your creative energy over the upcoming months
- Your creative roadmap, a plan with stated goals and achievable, controllable milestones to complete your project
- A support system that gives you the confidence to keep going and validation that you are not alone on your creative path
When you have completed this mastermind, you will have total clarity about your creative direction and be able to hit the ground running, where each action you take will have a meaningful impact on your goals. Having your creative roadmap in place means you’re ready to maximize your creative productivity.
This program is for the writer, artist, or creative person who is finding it difficult to create amid life’s many responsibilities. It is for someone whose vision has become clouded by all the things they are told they “have to do,” but leaves them frustrated or overwhelmed. It is for someone who is ready to commit to themselves and their work.
I invite you to join me in a virtual mastermind where:
- You join a small group of 10 creatives with goals similar to yours. They become your support system, your brainstorming partners, and the team of creative collaborators you have always dreamed of.
- I guide you through a step-by-step program helping you make your creative shift. We attack one step each week.
- You receive short daily videos — you see me and hear from me every single weekday.
- You get access to me each day, and direct feedback on how you can move through your challenges to attain your creative goals.
This is a system I have honed for years. It provides you the essential ingredients missing from everything else you have tried: ACCESS and COLLABORATION.
This is like having a personal CREATIVE trainer show up at your door every single day.
Let me take you through the purpose of the mastermind:
The second video walks you through what the mastermind actually looks like:
This path is for you if you are willing to commit with:
- A willingness to take the deep dives and learn more about your vision and how to guide it along your creative road. Sometimes the work is hard, but it is also enlightening when you’re honest and want to understand more about yourself.
- Readiness to focus on your creative work. Sometimes, it’s easier to resist change or make excuses about why we can’t. It’s time to replace that with, “I can!”
- Regular participation offering your reflections and collegial support in a shared virtual, asynchronous workspace. This is a safe place to focus on your professional creative self and help others find themselves too.
- $297 per month for 3 months.
This is NOT a course. You aren’t going to receive a bazillion modules with dozens of pre-recorded videos for you to wade through on your own.
Instead: you will engage directly with me every day. I’m going to repeat that because its important: you are going to engage directly with me. Every day, or at least, the days you feel like it. I will be there waiting.
This is a Commitment to Yourself
There is no refund policy on this program. When you sign up, you are making a 3-month commitment not only to me, but to yourself. Take action or lose your investment. This is a no excuses program.
Take Action Now
If you are interested in joining me for this mastermind, I encourage you to take the next step. Register here:
I know this is a big commitment for you, so I want to be certain that you make real progress in 2018. That is why after you register you will receive:
- A questionnaire that gives us both a clear picture of where you are and what the best next steps are for you.
- We then offer you a free phone consultation with someone on my team. Here we talk through your needs and your questions, and ensure that this commitment is a perfect fit.
The questionnaire and consultation are our ways of connecting directly with you right now. We are as invested in your success as you are, and we’re eager to help you take the next turns on your road to meaningful creative work.
Make 2018 the year to commit to your best creative life! Join me.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE MASTERMIND
The Mastermind is one of the most powerful things I have ever offered — the feedback from folks who joined me have been off the charts amazing. They have found renewed clarity in their creative work, and a solid roadmap for moving forward.
“I’m telling you, these Masterminders are a generous and creative and supportive group. And that Dan Blank is generous and helpful beyond the beyond.”
–– Judy Reeves
“There are so many layers of emotional and creative spirit in this group. I can feel positive momentum building.”
— Mary McFarland
“Dan promised me collaboration when I signed up for this group. I had my doubts, but not anymore. Being a part of the the Mastermind group has brought so much clarity (and simplicity) to my creative work.”
–– Jack Schaeffer
“Dan’s Mastermind group is a safe haven for creators and writers. Dan and my fellow Mastermind participants helped me define the direction for my writing and reach more readers through my website, blog and social media. I recommend this group to anyone looking for support and direction in their creative projects.”
-— Rupert Davies-Cooke
“WOW. I’m really blown away (seriously, not exaggerating) by the kind, helpful responses in this group. When I signed up, I had wondered if I was doing the right thing by joining this Mastermind –– I was afraid I wasn’t really ready for the step. But now I see that this is exactly what I needed.”
—- Maya Rushing Walker
“I believe that Dan Blank has created MAGIC here. This group has held me accountable to making a positive change in my creative work — I have never been a part of something this powerful before!”
—- Cathey Nickell
“This Mastermind has given me a sense of direction with the business side of my writing that I’ve never had before.”
—- Dawn Downey
“This Mastermind is building camaraderie with like-minded people for the first time in my life. I have never felt so alive. I can’t even explain it. Even with all my past successes nothing has brought me as much fulfillment as this group and each individual in it.”
— Cari Flory