Whether you have minutes or hours, your creative time is precious. You want to make the most of it, but things intrude and block your progress. Wouldn’t it be great to harness control and apply power habits to your creative life?
Stop struggling alone with your creative work.
Experience the creative clarity to be productive, and the true connection to your audience you dream about.
I have developed a step-by-step system that solves the common pitfalls tripping up most people as they pursue their creative dreams.
The Mastermind is for you if you are ready to have:
- An understanding of how to maximize your creative motivations and minimize challenges to that success
- A clear picture of where your creative activities fit in your life priorities
- Time management skills to improve goals completion and work/life balance
- Distraction management skills to overcome fear and self-doubt, over-commitment, overwhelm, and Bright Shiny Thing syndrome
- Tools to communicate with your audience, like newsletter, blogging, podcasting, social media, and marketing
- A decision system to focus on what power habits will help you the most
- A productivity calendar and plan for ongoing creative activities with achievable goals and milestones
When you have completed this mastermind, you will have developed systems around your creative work, processes of how to build communications, and a network of collaborators to support you. Behavior changes and solid creative habits lead to sustainable success.
This program is for the writer, artist, or creative person who is finding it difficult to create amid life’s many responsibilities. It is for someone whose vision has become clouded by all the things they are told they “have to do,” but leaves them frustrated or overwhelmed. It is for someone who is ready to commit to themselves and their work.
I invite you to join me in a virtual mastermind where:
- You join a small group of 10 creatives with goals similar to yours. They become your support system, your brainstorming partners, and the team of creative collaborators you have always dreamed of.
- I guide you through a step-by-step program helping you make your creative shift. We attack one step each week.
- You receive short daily videos — you see me and hear from me every single weekday.
- You get access to me each day, and direct feedback on how you can move through your challenges to attain your creative goals.
This is a system I have honed for years. It provides you the essential ingredients missing from everything else you have tried: ACCESS and COLLABORATION.
This is like having a personal CREATIVE trainer show up at your door every single day.
Let me take you through the purpose of the mastermind:
The second video walks you through what the mastermind actually looks like:
This path is for you if you are willing to commit with:
- Readiness to analyze your creative habits and willingness to turn those into power habits. If it was already working for you, you’d be satisfied with your creative life.
- Enthusiasm to learn new tools and techniques designed with greater productivity in mind. It’s time to shake things up and practice new skills.
- Regular participation offering your reflections and collegial support in a shared virtual, asynchronous workspace. This is a safe place to focus on improving your creative power habits and helping others hone theirs too.
- $297 per month for 3 months.
This is NOT a course. You aren’t going to receive a bazillion modules with dozens of pre-recorded videos for you to wade through on your own.
Instead: you will engage directly with me every day. I’m going to repeat that because its important: you are going to engage directly with me. Every day, or at least, the days you feel like it. I will be there waiting.
This is a Commitment to Yourself
There is no refund policy on this program. When you sign up, you are making a 3-month commitment not only to me, but to yourself. Take action or lose your investment. This is a no excuses program.
Take Action Now
If you are interested in joining me for this mastermind, I encourage you to take the next step. Register here:
I know this is a big commitment for you, so I want to be certain that you make real progress in 2018. That is why after you register you will receive:
- A questionnaire that gives us both a clear picture of where you are and what the best next steps are for you.
- We then offer you a free phone consultation with someone on my team. Here we talk through your needs and your questions, and ensure that this commitment is a perfect fit.
The questionnaire and consultation are our ways of connecting directly with you right now. We are as invested in your success as you are, and we’re eager to help you take the next turns on your road to meaningful creative work.
Make 2018 the year to commit to your best creative life! Join me.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THE MASTERMIND
The Mastermind is one of the most powerful things I have ever offered — the feedback from folks who joined me have been off the charts amazing. They have found renewed clarity in their creative work, and a solid roadmap for moving forward.
“I’m telling you, these Masterminders are a generous and creative and supportive group. And that Dan Blank is generous and helpful beyond the beyond.”
–– Judy Reeves
“There are so many layers of emotional and creative spirit in this group. I can feel positive momentum building.”
— Mary McFarland
“Dan promised me collaboration when I signed up for this group. I had my doubts, but not anymore. Being a part of the the Mastermind group has brought so much clarity (and simplicity) to my creative work.”
–– Jack Schaeffer
“Dan’s Mastermind group is a safe haven for creators and writers. Dan and my fellow Mastermind participants helped me define the direction for my writing and reach more readers through my website, blog and social media. I recommend this group to anyone looking for support and direction in their creative projects.”
-— Rupert Davies-Cooke
“WOW. I’m really blown away (seriously, not exaggerating) by the kind, helpful responses in this group. When I signed up, I had wondered if I was doing the right thing by joining this Mastermind –– I was afraid I wasn’t really ready for the step. But now I see that this is exactly what I needed.”
—- Maya Rushing Walker
“I believe that Dan Blank has created MAGIC here. This group has held me accountable to making a positive change in my creative work — I have never been a part of something this powerful before!”
—- Cathey Nickell
“This Mastermind has given me a sense of direction with the business side of my writing that I’ve never had before.”
—- Dawn Downey
“This Mastermind is building camaraderie with like-minded people for the first time in my life. I have never felt so alive. I can’t even explain it. Even with all my past successes nothing has brought me as much fulfillment as this group and each individual in it.”
— Cari Flory