Posted on July 11, 2011 by Dan Blank
Nathan Bransford has done so much to build a community for writers online:
- He blogs every weekday, sharing tips and insights to help writers build their careers.
- He has a forum with more than 3,000 members.
- He has almost 100,000 Twitter followers.
- He published his first book this year, Jacob Wonderbar and the Cosmic Space Kapow.
- He is a former literary agent and currently works as the social media manager at CNET
We explore each of these in the full interview:
Thank you Nathan for taking the time to speak with me!