Posted on July 26, 2011 by Dan Blank
I had the pleasure to speak with Robin Sullivan – founder, president of Ridan Publishing, publicist for author Michael J. Sullivan (her husband), and commentator on publishing in general. We discuss the following topics:
- Why now is the best time to be a writer
- How she is helping writers build stable writing careers, and significant income
- Specific numbers as to how many books Michael is selling, and why
- Tactics she has taken to build an audience and book sales for writers she works with
… and many other topics. Please watch the full interview below.
You can find Robin in the following places:
- Her blog on publishing: http://write2publish.blogspot.com
- Twitter: @rsullivan9597
- Her publishing company: ridanpublishing.com
- Michael J. Sullivan’s website: http://www.riyria.blogspot.com
Thank you so much for Robin for such a wonderful chat!