In helping writers and creators reach their audience, I have found that the first essential ingredient is creative clarity. When you have creative clarity, you:
- Know exactly what to create.
- Understand how to use your limited resources for the greatest impact to reach your audience.
- Feel confident in your creative identity.
- Focus people’s attention and better communicate your creative vision to others.
- Have the foundation to build a solid plan to launch and share your writing or creative work with others.
I want to invite you join me in working through my Clarity Cards method. This is a simple exercise that has radically changed people’s lives for the better. This is free, easy, and potentially life-changing. What you end up with is a pyramid of 10 cards. While they look simple, the results are powerful:
Here is what I am encouraging you to do:
- Download the entire Clarity Cards process here. It’s 100% free, all in this one PDF. You can work through it right now, or wait for…
- Join me for a Clarity Cards work session next Friday January 7th at 1pm ET. Register here. In this session I will answer your questions, provide feedback, show you how I work through Clarity Cards, and how to use them to lay the foundation for your creative goals in 2022. (If you can’t make the live event, please sign up anyway and I’ll send you a recording of the session.)
- After you work through the exercise, send me a photo of your cards! I’m happy to review them in the work session. Just email me a photo to email@example.com.
- Share this with others! Wouldn’t it be great if other writers and creators you knew felt a deep sense of creative clarity as they started the year? Please considering sharing the Clarity Card process and invitation to the work session directly with those you know through email or on your social media channels. You can just copy and paste this: I’m starting my year with creative clarity, won’t you join me? Download @DanBlank’s Clarity Card method, and join us for a live work session on January 7th: https://wegrowmedia.com/creativeclarity/
It is useful to do Clarity Cards at least once a year, even if you are someone who feels confident in what you create. If you have done Clarity Cards in the past, I encourage you to use this opportunity to take a fresh look at your creative goals and potential in 2022.
I have helped hundreds of people work through Clarity Cards, and am constantly amazed at how it helps people break through barriers that they have struggled with for years.
Plus, Clarity Cards are the first step to preparing to launch your creative work. If you are looking at 2022 and 2023 hoping to truly connect your writing and creative projects to others, start here. Don’t just wait for it to happen, create a plan. That begins with Clarity Cards.