My most recent post for the good folks at WriterUnboxed.com explores the value of email to develop a meaningful connection with your audience. A few key points:
- Obsess over the “least crowded channels” to reach your ideal audience.
- Give your fans the OPTION to engage more deeply. Too many people close these doors under false assumptions.
- Email sells. From a pure business perspective – this is not something that should be ignored.
- How my career was shaped by my email newsletter.
- A few basic recommendations to get started.
You can read the entire post here. And of course, you can sign up for my email newsletter here!