Colby Sharp is a teacher and advocate for the power of reading. In this interview, you will hear my incredulity Colby’s amazing enthusiasm and his many collaborations. In this discussion, we talk about:
- How a sense of celebration seems to permeate everything he does.
- How me manages being so public with his work, even though he is an introvert.
- How he creates powerful collaborations with others.
- Why he says, ““I always try to work with people smarter with me so I can learn from them.”
- What books he is drawn to.
- How he uses a sense of competitiveness and drive to better serve is community.
You can listen to the podcast by clicking ‘play’ below, or in the following places:
In the interview, I reference this incredible video: “Mr. Sharp LOVES Reading.”
You can find Colby at @ColbySharp on Twitter and at https://sharpread.wordpress.com. His projects include The #SharpSchu Twitter Book Club, #TitleTalk, The Yarn podcast, Nerdy Book Club, and the Nerd Camp.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download