Create an Online Identity and Social Media Profile That Feels Honest, Professional and Inspiring
Join me a for a one-day intensive workshop to create or refine your online identity so that it feels authentically you, and will resonate with those you hope to engage.
In this one-day live virtual workshop, you will work directly with me and a small group of writers and artists to craft your online identity, including:
- Craft your mission statement: The single sentence that perfectly encapsulates what you create and why.
- Write your bio: Compose a professional bio that talks more deeply about your work, your background and credentials, and is infused with your personality in a way that is honest and professional.
- Create the elements of your social media profile: Pull this together to create the key elements of a social media profile that is genuinely you.
I will share the methodology I have used to do this with hundreds of writers and artists, providing an easy step-by-step process. I will share examples of what works and why, and will provide direct feedback to you so that you know you are on the right track. This video tells you what to expect:
How this works
This is a virtual workshop — you can do this from wherever you are. The live workshop takes place on Thursday February 22. On that day, I invite you into my studio:
- 10am – 11am ET: You join me and a small group of other writers and artists on a live video/audio chat. I answer your questions, do live audits of existing social media profiles, and give you an assignment. We will use a tool called Zoom to chat, you can access this via your computer or phone.
- 11am – 2pm ET: You work on an assignment and stay connected with me and the group to get questions answered and stay accountable. We will use a private Slack group for this, using text to stay connected during this time of day. You can access Slack via your computer or phone as well.
- 2pm – 4pm ET: I will schedule a 10 minute one-on-one coaching session with you to review your work and answer your questions. During this two-hour period, you will be able to listen in to my coaching sessions with others in the group. You will learn as much from listening to other peoples’ critique as to your own.
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday (Feb 23/24/25): You will continue to have access to the Slack room to share progress with other writers and artists in the group.
By the end of the day, you will have a completed mission statement, bio and key elements to a social media profile that feels natural and authentic to you and your creative work.
Prior to the February 22nd, you will receive:
- A video lecture from me where I share all you need to know so that Studio Time is about engaging with me and other writers and artists in the group.
- Pre-work to ensure you are 100% prepared to make real progress during Studio Time.
- Access to our private Slack group so that you are ready to go the moment Studio Time begins.
Price: $99. There are 15 spots available. Register now: