I’ll bet your creative work gets sidelined because you don’t have enough time, and are constantly distracted throughout the week.
That is exactly what I hear from hundreds of people just like you, those trying to write, create art, and develop their big vision.
Well, my team and I invited a group of successful creative professionals to help you out — to show you how they find the time and the clarity to craft amazing work. Please join us next week for The Creative Clarity Summit.
This is what you need to know:
- This is a completely free online event, but you have to register to be a part of it.
- Next Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday you will be given access to three sessions with these amazing speakers.
- Even if you can’t make time to watch on those days, don’t worry, I will send you limited-time access to the recordings.
- I know you are busy (that’s the point of the event!), so we are making recordings of all videos available to registrants for 5 days. If you sign up now, you will have access to the videos from the event date, right through the following weekend.
This should give you plenty of time to dig into some of the life-changing insights you will learn:
- How to dismiss shortcuts and hacks and embrace “holistic productivity”.
- Why (and how) to conquer distraction so that you can get control of it.
- How to increase your creative productivity by leveraging “activation energy”.
- A simple cure for burnout, and developing a renewed purpose.
Specific ways to turn your limits into creative triggers.
- A tool that allows you to create a bank of ideas that keeps inspiration flowing.
- How to find more time for “white space” that encourages creative work.
- … and so much more.
If anything here resonates, schedule at least one hour to review the interview you are most excited about.
I can’t wait for you to meet each of these speakers:
- Dani Shapiro – bestselling author, who Oprah (and many others) love.
- Marc Johns – a successful artist who built his entire career via social media (and wonderfully whimsical drawings.)
- Dawna Ballard – a scholar who researches the intersection of time, work, and communication.
- Andrew Warner – an entrepreneur who realized his dream of becoming “filthy rich,” then turned around and helped thousands of others realize their dreams.
- Samantha Hahn – an illustrator and author whose A-MAZ-ING work has been gobbled up by clients such as Marc Jacobs, Assouline, Glamour, Marie Claire, the Paris Review and many others.
- Sarah Bray – who not only crafts a human-centered approach to making and marketing, but does so while homeschooling three kids. She’s basically Wonder Woman.
- Srini Rao – is an online media creator, who just turned the stories he curates into a two book deal with Penguin’s Portfolio imprint.
- Jocelyn K. Glei – an author who blew my mind with in how she explained how our brain chemistry is wired for distraction, and then shared amazingly practical insights to counteract them.
- Jacquette M. Timmons – a financial behaviorist who connects how our emotions around money causes extraordinary distraction in our lives.
Lastly, please consider sharing this on Twitter, Facebook, and via email.